Please, read carefully the guidelines below for abstract writing.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be written in English according to the rules detailed below.
- Abstracts should be submitted to to the Official Symposium Agency (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a Word file via e-mail no later than April 15, 2019.
- The participants will be able to make two presentations in total as a presenter, which include one oral and one poster presentation, or only two poster presentations. However, there is no restriction on participation in a research that will be presented by another participant.
- Faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- No corrections and changes will be allowed after submission.
- The following sections must be included in the abstract:
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- References (if necessary)
- Acknowledgement (if necessary)
- Invited or plenary speakers need not to follow the above outline; however they must submit an abstract.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific data will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program and book of abstracts.
- Abstracts will be accepted either as a poster or an oral presentation.
- Selected abstracts will be published in the Medicine Science - International Medical Journal (http://www.medicinescience.org/tag/malatya/)
How to prepare your abstract?
- Paper size and margins: A4 (21x 29.7 cm) with margin: 2.5 cm, single-spaced.
- Title: In bold type, capital letters, 12 pt Times New Roman, centred.
- Name of author and co-authors: 11 pt Times New Roman, centred, bold, without degrees, the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Affiliations: Full address of the author and co-authors on separate lines (no spacing between the lines) including e-mail address of the presenting author in parentheses, 10 pt Times New Roman, italics, centred.
- The extended abstract should be at least 2 pages long and in Times New Roman 11-point upper and lower case letters. Right and left justified.
- Tables must be numbered by Arabic numbers (1,2,3,...) and then brief and concise title is given, 10 pt Times New Roman. Tables should be produced directly in the text.
- Figures must be supplied only in the format jpg.
- References should be numbered consecutively in the text.
- Standard abbreviations may be used. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full wording at the first time it appears in the body of the abstract.
- Please note that figures may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Please check the web site for updates of abstract submission details.
- Poster presentations must be prepared as 70 cm x 90 cm (width x height).